The natural system cleanser, detox and purity your body. Just a quick spray and our herbal tinctures are designed to enter the bloodstream through the soft tissues of the mouth, this ensure effectiveness and a much quicker result than tablets is guaranteed.
Ingredients: Buchu (agathosma betulina); burdock (arctium lappa); cleavers (galium aparine); dandelion (taraxacum officinale); echinacea (echinacea purpurea); green tea (camellia sinensis); horsetail (equisetum arvense); nettle (urtica dioica); sacred bark (rhamnus purshiana); senna (senna alexandrina); yarrow (achillea millefolium)
Shake well before use. 2 to 3 squirts into mouth 3 to 5 times daily.
May be taken with fruit juice, herbal tea or water.
Formulated by a qualified registered herbalist.
Consult your physician if pregnant, lactating or being treated for any chronic illness.
WHAT IS DETOX USED FOR?
The herbs in Detox are used to detoxify and cleanse and regulate the system. It is an excellent immune builder. They are also used to purify liver & blood stream, lymphatic tonic & cleanser, restores liver & gallbladder, cleanses bowels, gentle laxative, vital minerals for bone formation, regulates blood sugar levels, diuretic to help rid body of toxins and strengthens immune system.
- Detoxify, cleanse and regulate system
- Immune Builder
- Purify Liver and Bloodstream
- Lymphatic Tonic & Cleanser
- Restores Liver & Gallbladder
- Cleanses Bowels, gentle laxative
- Regulates blood sugar levels
- Strengthens Immune System
Added information on HERBAL INGREDIENTS
- Buchu (Agathosma Betulina) Used for water retention, regulating blood sugar levels and aiding absorption.
- Burdock (Arctium Lappa) This is used to purify the liver and blood, restores liver and gallbladder function and stimulates the immune system. It is very useful for skin disorders. As a diuretic it will help with the excretion of fluids and toxins.
- Cleavers (Galium Aparine) This is a lymphatic tonic and cleanser, with adaptogen and diuretic properties.It increases the excretion of fluids from the body.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinale) This herb cleanses the bloodstream and liver, and increases the production of bile. It is a powerful diuretic that improves excretion of fluids. It is also one of the best natural resources of potassium. Dandelion is also a good cleanser and tonic for the liver. It reduces serum cholesterol, uric acid and prevents age spots. It is used to improve the functioning of the kidneys, liver, pancreas, spleen and stomach.
- Echinacea (Echinacea Purpurea) It is used for common colds, flu, pleurisy and other infectious illnesses. It strengthens the immune and the lymphatic system. Stimulates white blood cells and has anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties.
- Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Cleanses body of toxins
- Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense) This herb is a specific in cases of inflammation. It acts as a mild diuretic and eases rheumatic pain. It is used in the treatment of, most bone diseases, baldness, kidney stones and bursitis.
- Nettle (Urtica Dioica) Contains vital minerals that are helpful for bone formation and essential for many disorders. It strengthens and supports the whole body.
- Sacred Bark (Rhamnus Purshiana) Stimulate peristaltic movements, cleanses bowels. Useful for constipation
- Senna (Senna Alexandrina) Cathartic and helps cleans the bowels. Natural laxative
- Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium) This herb has strong diuretic, antiseptic and antispasmodic properties. It is useful for inflammation, viral infection, menstrual cramps. Also is very useful for the treatment of bone inflammation.