Essential Oil Eucalyptus 10ml
Eucalyptus globulus 10ml
Eucalyptus is probably the most familiar essential oil used as a decongestant in steam inhalations to relieve colds, flu and other respiratory ailments. It has been known to clear the head relieving headaches and neuralgia.
Eucalyptus is also an excellent insect repellent and may assist in treating bites and stings.
Eucalyptus is useful in meditations as it can assist to keep a clear head and cleanse the room with its stimulating and purifying fragrance.
Eucalyptus is a natural disinfectant and helps make your home smell beautifully clean.
USES & BENEFITS
- Insect repellent
HOW TO USE
- Place 2 to 3 drops in your oil burner
- Add 5-6 drops to a bowl of steaming hot water, cover your head with a towel and breathe in the vapour
- Add 1 to 2 drops to a teaspoon of carrier oil to make a massage blend
- Add a few drops to a cotton cloth to clean your surfaces
- Add 10 drops to 50mls of water to make a spray
Warning: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children and away from eyes. May be a skin irritant so do a patch test before applying. If pregnant or in doubt, seek professional advice. Do not use unblended on the skin.