Essential Oil Lemon 10ml
Citrus limon 10ml
Lemon oil has a fresh, clean citrus aroma that stimulates both mind and body. It has been used successfully in lymph drainage massages and is known as a tonic of the circulatory system. It may assist with the treatment of oily skin and acne and has been known to assist the body in fighting infection.
Lemon oil is handy to have around the house and can serve as an all-purpose cleaner for cleaning bathroom and kitchen surfaces.
USES & BENEFITS
- Cleansing and detoxifying
- Nervous conditions
- Natural diuretic
- Natural cleaner and sanitiser
- Sore throats
HOW TO USE
- For a sore throat try gargling with 3 drops of lemon oil in a half glass of warm water
- For colds and flu, use six drops of lemon oil in your steamer or burner
- For a household disinfectant add a few drops of lemon oil to your cleaning cloth before wiping down surfaces
- For oil prone skin, blend 10-12 drops of lemon oil with 50ml of jojoba oil and apply
- To soften calluses, corns, or bunions massage a few drops of blended lemon oil on to the bottoms of your feet every night
- Lemon oil is also good for oily hair; add a few drops to your shampoo
- For a hand sanitiser, make up a spray bottle filled with 50mls water and add between 20-30 drops of Lemon essential oil.
Warning: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children and away from eyes. May be a skin irritant so do a patch test before applying. If pregnant or in doubt, seek professional advice. Do not use unblended on the skin. Do not use before exposure to sunlight.