Essential Oil Rosemary 10ml
Rosmarinus officinalis 10ml
Rosemary pure essential oil has a reputation for improving memory and generally stimulating and reviving. It is known to assist with hair growth, makes a good tonic for the scalp and may prevent dandruff. When used in a burner Rosemary can help to prevent the spread of airborne infections.
It is a useful aid in meditation, keeping the mind clear and alert. Rosemary is considered to be one of the best natural tonics for the central nervous system. It is also considered valuable as a liver tonic and may assist in relieving a hangover.
USES & BENEFITS
- Head-clearing – promotes mental awareness, memory
- Sore muscles, aches
- Fatigue and lethargy
- Colds and flu
- Mouth care – used in a mouth wash it helps in removing bad breath by killing oral bacteria
- Sinus congestion
- Oily skin and hair, dandruff
- Hair growth
HOW TO USE
- Add a few drops to your oil burner
- Add a few drops to your cold compress
- Add 1-2 drops to a teaspoon of carrier oil to make a massage or bath blend
- Add 10 drops to 50mls of water to make a spray
Warning: May irritate sensitive skin. Do not use during pregnancy. Not suitable for diabetics or epileptics. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children and away from eyes. May be a skin irritant so do a patch test before applying. Do not use unblended on the skin.