Essential Oil Tea Tree 10ml
Malaleuca alternifolia 10ml
Tea tree Essential Oil helps fight all three categories of infectious organisms: bacteria, fungi, and viruses. It is used to treat a whole range of skin conditions such as athlete’s foot, cold sores, insect bites, acne and minor abrasions. Used in steam inhalations it may assist in preventing colds and flu from developing and if they do develop it may then assist with the symptoms.
Tea tree has been used to assist with the building up of weak immune systems and help with long-term debilitating illnesses like glandular fever. Used in an oil burner, Tea tree may assist to kill airborne infections.
USES & BENEFITS
- Athlete’s foot
- Head lice
- Insect bites
- Nail fungus
- Viral infections
- Surface cleaner for in the home
HOW TO USE
- Add 5-6 drops to a bowl of steaming hot water, cover your head with a towel and breathe in the vapour to help with colds and viral infections
- Add 4-8 drops to your laundry wash that includes pet blankets
- To disinfect items that can’t be put in with the laundry, like mats, pillows and curtains, make your own multipurpose household spray by adding 20 drops to 50ml of water.
- Use this spray to disinfect cupboards, kitchen counters, cutting boards and your refrigerator
- Use it in the bathroom on shower curtains and the seals around baths and showers
- Use it to clean your pet mat or litter boxes – it will help keep away ants and roaches
- In your office, use it to clean and disinfect phones, keyboards and desktops
- Add 2-3 drops to 1 teaspoon of carrier oil for your massage or bath oil blend
- Add 2 -3 drops to your oil burner to assist in reducing airborne infections
Warning: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children and away from eyes. May be a skin irritant so do a patch test before applying. If pregnant or in doubt, seek professional advice. Do not use unblended on the skin except directly on spots, warts and cold sores.