- Anti-lithiatic and lithotriptic: Cystone prevents the formation of kidney stones
- Lithotriptic – dissolves kidney stones.
- pH re-normaliser
It prevents the accumulation, deposition, and supersaturation of calculogenic chemicals like oxalic acid and calcium hydroxyproline in urine. This action inhibits the formation of kidney stones. Its lithotriptic property dissolves mucin, which binds the stone particles together. Cystone is also a diuretic that flushes out small stones from the kidneys.
Combats urinary tract infections and symptoms: Cystone normalizes urinary pH and alleviates burning during urination. Its antimicrobial property combats common urinary pathogens. Its demulcent and anti-inflammatory properties are beneficial in soothing an irritated bladder.
- For the prevention and treatment of adult and pediatric urolithiasis (kidney stone formation), including calcium oxalate stones, calcium and phosphate stones, and uric acid and urate bladder stones
- Crystalluria (presence of crystals in urine) – Kidney , Bladder &/or Uretha (urnary tract)
- Prevention of post lithotripsy (removal of kidney stones with shockwaves) recurrence of stones.
- As an adjuvant in chronic UTI, nonspecific urethritis (irritation or swelling of the urethra) including dysuria (painful urination or blood present in urine), burning micturition (urination) and hyperuricemia (gout)
- Use as a co-therapy simultaneously with antibiotics in urinary infections (UTI) and recurrent infections.
Small Caltrops (Gokshura) is helpful for the management of urogenital diseases like kidney stones, bladder infection and other urinary tract infections. It helps promote general urinary tract health by eliminating dysuria (painful urination or blood present in urine) and crystalluria. Small Caltrops prevents the deposition, accumulation, and supersaturation of calculogenic chemicals in urine. It is a potent antimicrobial agent.
Pasanabheda (Saxifraga Ligulata) possesses diuretic, demulcent and antimicrobial properties. Due to a high content of mucilage, which renders the herb its demulcent property, Pasanabheda soothes and protects irritated or inflamed internal tissue. As a diuretic, the herb helps to flush out small stones and gravel along with urine.
Shilapushpa(Didymocarpus pedicellate) is known for its antilithiatic property, which prevents the formation of urinary stones. As a lithotriptic, Shilapushpa helps dissolve kidney stones. The herb is also known for its antimicrobial properties.
From 18 months – Adults (Crystalluria & Urolithiasis) : 2 tablets 2 x a day until the stone passes out or symptoms subside
From 18 months – Adults (Urinary tract infections) : 1 tablet 2 x a day until the infection is cleared.
From Birth – Adults (Burning urination) : 1 tablet 2 x a day until symptoms disappear.
Maintenance Therapy : 1 table 2 x a day for 6 months.
Available as a tablet and syrup.
Cystone is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Adequate water for hydration is recommended.
Tablets contraindicated in complete ureter obstruction
Please refer to package insert or consult healthcare professional for the full list of indications ad dosage instructions as they are based on individual criteria.