Vitamin D Oral Spray
Vitamin D Oral Spray D1000 is a convenient daily oral vitamin D spray to help maintain vitamin D levels, to support a healthy lifestyle.
Specially formulated to be absorbed via the soft tissue of the mouth for optimal absorption.
- Each spray delivers 1000IU (25μg) of vitamin D3 for a maintenance dosage
- Fast and effective absorption
- A convenient alternative to tablets and capsules
- Supports bones, teeth, and a healthy immune system
- One hundred daily doses
- Natural peppermint flavour
- Packaging made from Ocean Waste Plastic
Delivering 1000IU per spray, D1000 provides an effective maintenance dosage for adults and teenagers.
Formulated to provide optimal nutritional delivery, each spray provides the vitamin D in micro-sized droplets that coat and permeate the soft tissue of the inner cheek, delivery the essential nutrients into the rich vein system below.
This allows the formulation to quickly enter the bloodstream for optimal absorption.
Product size: 15ml / 100 sprays
Flavour: Natural peppermint
Usage length: 3-month supply
Strength per single spray: 1000IU / 25μg
Active ingredient: Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)
Absorption evaluated by: Cardiff University
Importance of Vitamin D Oral Spray:
Vitamin D helps support healthy bones and teeth by aiding calcium absorption, contributes to immunity by contributing the healthy functioning of the immune system and helps maintain normal muscle function.
Who needs Vitamin D Oral Spray?
Due to our changing diets and ever-increasing internal lifestyles, everyone should look to ensure they maintain healthy vitamin D levels throughout the year.
However, the Department of Health outlines the following groups as “at-risk” and should strongly consider supplementation:
- All pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Infants and young children under 5 years of age
- Older people aged 65 years and over
- People who have low or no exposure to the sun
- People who have darker skin
How to use Vitamin D Oral Spray:
Initial use: press the pump three times to get the liquid flowing.
Shake well before every use. Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
Replace the cap after use.
One spray delivers 1000IU of vitamin D.
Use one spray a day (or as directed by your healthcare practitioner).
Does not need to be taken with food or water, can be taken at any time of the day, and combined with our other oral sprays.
Once opened, use within 6 months.
Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Do not exceed recommended dosage. Contains xylitol – excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Children aged 8 years and above
- Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. We recommend consulting your Midwife or GP before beginning any supplementation.
- People following a gluten free diet
No known contraindications with prescribed medications.
Xylitol, water, acacia gum, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), sunflower lecithin, citric acid, preservative: potassium sorbate, peppermint oil.
|Each daily dose (1 spray) contains||NRV|
|Vitamin D3||1000IU / 25μg||500%|
|*Nutrient Reference Value|
- Sugar free
- Gluten Free
- No artificial colours
- No artificial flavours
- No additives
- No fillers
- No GMO
- No Alcohol
- Planet-Friendly Packaging
- The carton is made of material from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests and other controlled sources.
- The bottle is made from 70% Ocean Waste Plastic and 30% Post-Consumer Recycled plastic (PCR).
- Palm-oil derivative free
This product has been certified palm oil and palm oil derivative free by The International Palm Oil Free Certification Trademark (POFCAP).