Hemp Seed Powder Capsules
Hemp Seed Capsules are an easy way to take the Hemp Seed Powder, which is a complete protein and contains Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. It is also great for lowering cholesterol. Hemp is also easier for the body to digest then soy or whey proteins.
- 100% pure & natural
- Rich in dietary fibre
- Easy to digest; non-bloating
- Extremely fast absorption time
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- Assists with muscle repair & recovery
- Assists with building lean muscle
- Assists with natural weight loss
What makes hemp such a valuable source of nutrition?
Amino Acids: Hemp powder is known as a complete protein, meaning it contains all the Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) your body needs.
Omegas: Hemp is a rich source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which promote better circulation, heart health, skin and joint health, and immunity. Because hemp protein is raw, all the fatty acids are preserved, so you get the optimum dosage with every serving.
Digestible: Hem protein is easier for your body to digest than soy or whey protein; that’s because it’s free of enzyme inhibitors and phytates.
Hypoallergenic: Hemp contains no known allergens! It’s safe for those with lactose, gluten, peanut and soya allergies.
Cholesterol-free: Hemp contains no cholesterol, unlike whey and egg-based proteins.
Simply put, hemp powder is the most natural and completely nutritious plant protein available!
- Add to shakes, smoothies, juices, yoghurt, cereal or soup.
- DO NOT swallow in dry form.
- Keep refrigerated. Use within 6 weeks of opening.
- Adults: 2Tbsp (30g) a day
- Children: 1tsp (5g) a day
- For body building: Take up to 1 hour before training, to help build muscle mass.
- For endurance athletes: Take 1 hour after training, for muscle repair & recovery.
- For weight loss: Supplement your diet with a hem protein shake between meals.
Available in: 900g pouches & 20kg bags and capsules
Note: Hemp Seed Protein Powder does not contain THC