Immune Boosting C-Complex
Immune Boosting C-Complex is a natural supplement to be used as a preventative immune system booster.
Prevention is always better than cure and c-complex is to be used as prevention against infections and diseases caused by viruses, bacteria, and toxins.
Immune boosting C-complex contains a mixture of vitamins and minerals, in optimal concentrations, proven to boost the immune system.
C-Complex has been formulated by various and experienced health care professionals and has been created by AcuPharm (compounding pharmacist), under the prescription of Dr.P.N.S Boshoff ( B.Ch.D M.Ch.D. (Pret) and Dr.E Odendaal (MBChB, MMED (O&G), FCOG(SA)
Our product is designed to not only boost the immune system in the prevention of this current pandemic but the high dosages and combination of vitamins and minerals are also proven and currently prescribed for current covidrevention is better than cure.
Get yours delivered or collect at Truwellness Centre in Somerset West.
Vit C – 3000mg
Vit D – 10 000 IU
Magnesium – 500 mg
Zinc – 80mg
Selenium – 0,5 mg ( trace element)
Vitamin C: a potent water-soluble antioxidant that neutralizes free radical molecules, which in excess can damage cells
– reduces the risk of chronic disease
– helps manage high blood pressure
– lowers the risk of heart disease
– reduces blood uric acid levels
– helps prevent gout attacks
– prevents iron deficiency
– boosts the immune system
– protects your memory and thinking as you age
Vit D: is a membrane antioxidant, meaning, it protects membranes against peroxidative damage (It is the process in which free radicals “steal” electrons from the lipids in cell membranes, resulting in cell damage)
– regulates the amount of calcium and phosphate in the body
– keeps bones, teeth, and muscles healthy
– lowers the risk of bone deformities such as rickets in children, and bone pain caused by a condition called osteomalacia in adults
Magnesium: is essential for the control of oxidative stress (an imbalance between free radicals and antioxidants in your body)
– can boost exercise performance
– helps fight depression
– lowers the risk of Type 2 Diabetes
– lowers blood pressure
– helps prevent migraines
– reduces insulin resistance.
Zinc: plays an important role in cell-mediated immunity (an immune response that does not involve antibodies) and is also an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent
– helps keep your immune system strong
– reduces the risk of a weakened immune response
– stimulates particular immune cells
– reduces oxidative stress.
Selenium: works by neutralizing excess free radicals
– acts as a powerful antioxidant
– can reduce your risk of certain cancers
– can protect against heart disease
– helps prevent mental decline
– important for a healthy thyroid
– boosts your immune system
– can help reduce asthma symptoms.
They’re linked to multiple illnesses, including diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. Immune Boosting C-complex contains vitamins and minerals with antioxidant properties: